Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two More Layouts

I have been working on two more layouts today. Here they are. I decided to use the hippo pattern I just created on these two layouts also.
I have made these layouts to coordinate with each other so buyers have an option to purchase one separately for a one page layout or together for a two page layout.
I thought about trying it this way for a while to see how they sell. Sometimes a person may not have enough photos for a two page layout, so I thought I'd give the buyer an option.

Here's the first layout. It's titled "Summer Heat"
You can bid on this layout HERE.






And the Second layout is titled, "Cool Treats"
You can bid on this layout HERE.




1 comment:

Saskia said...

Lovely lay-outs!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...