Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Almost Forgot

I listed these three layouts last week on ebay. They have only 2 days left now, but in my opinion, it's never too late to share.

This first layout was inspired by the Mark Harris Song "Find Your Wings". Every time I hear that song I think of my two daughters and pray for them as I listen to the words. It also brings tears to my eyes as it reminds me that sooner than I'd like to think it will be time for my girls to leave home. And although I look forward to seeing the beautiful young ladies they will turn out to be there is a small part of me that wishes I could keep them forever.
You can find this layout on EBAY.



The second layout is titled "Silly Willy Nilly". I just love Pooh Bear. And I found this cute Winnie the Pooh paper at a scrapbook store that was closing. This layout is a two page 8 X 8 layout. You can find it HERE.



And thirdly is this cute layout titled "Simply You". It too is a 2 page 8 X 8 layout. I love the colors on this layout. I used one of my panda bear patterns to make the cute little bear in the corner. You can find this layout HERE.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

WOW! Fabulous! I'm so excited to design with you for My Scrap Chick! I have a lot to live up to! :)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...