Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just For Fun

Here I am playing around on PSP again. I am having so much fun learning how to create digital scrapbook kits. I have been working on making halloween paper and some embellishments to go with them. I have designed this quick page using the things I have created. When I get enough items made for this halloween kit I am working on I will start selling it. But for now I thought I would share this quick page for free. Hope you enjoy. Get this halloween quick page HERE.



I would love some feedback for this page. Thanks.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Zabou59 said...

Hi- I haven't found your mail so I post my question here. First of all, I really like your work, it's great. Are we allow to use your creations in our kit to sell or not ?

Thank you for what you are doing. Sorry for my english, I'm french and I left school 10 years ago....

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Zanbou59,
If you create a paper piecing from the svg then yes you may sell those, as long as you say something like "made using pattern by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs" with it. I would just like to be given credit for my work. The png files are for personal use. Since I will be adding them to kits if and when I start selling them.
Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

*Blessed*Texas*Mom* said...

Thanks so much, very cute

Anne said...

Thanks for the freebie! I think this page is great. Lovely design, and the cat is soooo cute!

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...